About ‘A’ Class Decks & Pergolas
Glenn and Kathryn Stuart have been a team in this industry for over 20 years. Originally Glenn started as an Apprentice joiner and now has a solid background in carpentry, joinery, construction, gazebos and design.
Over the years he has constructed hundreds of functional and stylish spaces for a myriad of clients, from corporate to Industrial, commercial and domestic. Based in Cessnock, this family have built their reputation on personal service, professionalism, responsibility and integrity.
Dealing directly with the owner, you can always be sure your
vision is clearly understood.
I’m sure we could all relate to horror stories of tradesmen who, don’t show up, can’t do the job promptly or simply don’t do what they say they can. Others who do the work most often charge too much. It is with this in mind that I find it refreshing to meet a good honest worker who does good honest work for a good honest price. Isn’t that what we all want?
Graham & Johanna Wilcox
Whenever a tradesman does work that is exceptional we normally want to tell others about it. For us, such is the case with Glenn Stuart of A Class Decks & Pergolas. Glenn’s quote for our large Merbau deck was the lowest of four but when we saw his efficiency we realised how he is able to do that.
Darryl & Tracy MacCallister
Glenn is very meticulous with his work being of the highest level. Furthermore, he is very reliable and will go above the call of duty to ensure his customers’ expectations are exceeded. We would strongly recommend Glenn to anyone.
A Class Decks & Pergolas only use the very best materials:
- Treated Pine Framework for bearers, joists, & posts.
- Merbau’ hardwood decking boards.
- Light Organic Solvent Preservative (LOSP) primed Pine.
- This is dressed and finished for rafters and beams.
- Galvanised and stainless steel fittings.
What To Expect
We Service the Hunter & Newcastle area and our service includes:
- Site and plan inspection and prompt quote (design and construction ideas if appropriate)
- Upon confirmation of quote – job begins
- Liaise with Council (if necessary) for plans and approval.
- You then sit back and we do everything!
- Construction phase.
- Paint and oil service and advice.
- Clean up after every job.
Use any of the methods in the footer below to request a quote or make an enquiry directly with Glenn and you’ll have a new view before you know it!